Monday, May 30, 2011

Look Out Ralph Lauren...

Dear Ralph...

I am pretty sure I have found your next prospective model. Please contact me as soon as possible to discuss contract negotiations.  I will be waiting patiently for your call...

LOL...just kidding, but you have to admit...this kid is pretty cute!












We took advantage of this beautiful day & headed to the train depot in Carbondale this afternoon. It was a win, win either way you looked at it! Parker got to climb & explore the trains & momma got to play with her camera! And I may or may not have bribed him with an ice cream treat from the Dairy Queen when we got done. LOL...whatever works, right?


Sweet Shot Day

3 comments:

The Parrish Family said...

Cute pics! I can tell you've been practicing!:)

Anonymous said...

More great pics of my handsome grandson! You did a wonderful job! love, mom

Anonymous said...

WOW! These pics are awesome, and you are so right he is our next Model of the year! What a handsome boy>


Love Aunt Nanny