Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Uppercase Living Has Arrived!


The Uppercase Living has arrived! My order came tonight & I wasted no time putting it up! Here are a couple of pics from Griffin's room!






Here are the pics from Parker's room...









Here are their chairs from their table & chair set my Grandma Doris got them for Christmas which will eventually go in their playroom. Overall, I am totally pleased with how everything turned out! Super cute and put the finishing touches on their rooms!

5 comments:

Autumn said...

That looks great Tonya. I like the font you chose.

Tonya @ Love of Family And Home said...

Thanks Autumn!

Beth said...

Awesome job! Evertything is so cute and you look adorable in the last pic! Almost there girl! Can't wait to meet the new little man!

Anonymous said...

Love the rooms you do such a great theme decor!Can't wait till baby Griffin gets her!

nancy

Anonymous said...

What words..