Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Other Handsome Little Man...

What?!

You didn't think I could have a photo shoot with my youngest without sneeking in
 some pics of my oldest too did ya?
 He's equally as handsome...wouldn't you say?!

I took these pics today.... 
Can't believe this little boy is going to be 4 in just a couple weeks....

 How can that be?!
Time certainly does fly...

Seems like it was not long ago that I started this blog all because this little man was born...
CRAZY!!!

I've been practicing taken pics on my camera in manual mode...it was kinda VERY confusing at first, but I think maybe I am getting the hang of it!
 Turns out the best place for photo opportunities in our house is right in front of our sliding glass
 door in the kitchen about mid afternoon...

 The lighting is just perfect!!!

 I {LOVE} how it reflects off his pretty little eyes...

And that smile is pretty cute too!!

I might just a little bias :)

What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a handsome boy! I'm with you I cant believe that he is going to be 4 years old. These pics are awesome you are showing the true Parker!

Love aunt Nanny