Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Photoshoot with Cortney...

My sister was in town for Parker's birthday this last week & because I am obsessed with my camera right now (and always looking for an opportunity to get some practice in) I asked her if it would be okay if I took some pictures of her while she was here visiting...

She immediately answered with a " Heck Yes!!" She never got to have senior pictures done when she was in high school & kept referring to them as the senior pictures she never had!  LOL!! 

Here are a few of my favorites....




Isn't she pretty?!

And she was soooo much easier to photograph than my kiddos!!

She actually holds still, poses, etc.

Thanks Cortney for spending the day with me & letting my take your picture!!

I had a blast!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK I'm next for pics! Those turned out sooo good! You look awesome girlfriend.


nancy