Friday, November 26, 2010

Griffin is 3 Months Old



Griffin is now 3 months old! My how the months just keep flying by! We decided to have a little photo shoot today in honor of him turning 3 months old, I took some in color & some in black & white. They all turned out so cute, I had to post a little of both! If you catch him at just the right time, you can get smiles galore out of this boy! But you have to seize the opportunity when it presents itself, because at a moments notice his evil twin may make an appearance! LOL!
Seriously, I am beginning to wonder if this kid has split personalities! He can literally go from smiles like you see above, to screaming at the top of his lungs in less than 20 seconds with no warning! Ask anyone in our family....
I.AM.NOT.KIDDING!
Despite the evil twin, I am still madly in love with this little boy! He is a total doll baby! When he has a full belly and has had a good nap, he smiles & coos like crazy! And as you can see from the videos I have posted, he laughs A LOT! I am not quite sure as to how big he is at the present time, as he has not had a doctor's appt in over a month, but if I had to guess, I would think he would be topping the scales somewhere around 13 pounds. He is eating 4-5 ounces every 3 hours and sleeping all night now! Yay!
Momma is LOVING her some good solid sleep! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one cute kid. The smiles make up for the screaming evil twin. love that boy. Love ma ma tashey and paw paw mark.

The Parrish Family said...

He sure is a little cutie pie!!! Hope Parker is feeling better as well!