Thursday, October 28, 2010

Griffin is 2 months old!

My Little Lovebug is 2 months old! Can you believe it? I can't! Seems like time is flying (like always) and with 2 kids, seems like it is flying by faster all the time!
Griffin went for his 2 month well check with Dr. Korte last Friday, he weighed in at 11lb 11oz and was 23 inches long! He also got his first set of immunizations....Uggh! He of course, balled his eyes out, but Mommy stayed strong and did better than expected. I guess after the first child, the immunization thing gets a little easier! The first 24 hours after the shots was a little rough, he was quite fussy and ran just a low grade temp....nothing that a little Tylenol couldn't fix! :)
As you can see by the above pictures, he is quite the happy little baby, but don't let the pics fool you....he can also be quite the angry little baby as well! What can I say...when he is happy, he is happy and when he is mad, he is MAD!!!! Thank goodness the mad thing only seems to occur when he is hungry or tired (and occasionally after a poopy!)
He coos like crazy and "talks" a lot when he is happy (aka...has a full belly!) I could sit and talk to him forever...it is absolutely adorable! He also giggles every now and then which is super.... ADORABLE!
Needless to say I am enjoying my time home with the boys....so much so, that I decided that this is what I should be doing all the time! Thats right, I am finally going to be a STAY AT HOME MOMMY! I called my boss a week and a half ago and told her that I wouldn't be coming back to work in November as originally planned! After many long conversations with Bobby and much deliberating on my part, I made the decision! We decided that financially we are in a position to where we don't necessarily need my income anymore and the boys are only going to be little once! Therefore, I am going to take advantage of this opportunity while I can! A big THANK YOU to my husband for all of his hard work in making my dream come true & to GOD for making all of this possible! I am such a lucky girl! :)

2 comments:

Brittany Chaudhari said...

I can't believe little Griffin is already 2 months old!! And look at those smiles!! We really need to figure out a way to make time stand still before our sweet babies grow up.

The Farleys said...

Congratulations on your decision to stay at home! How wonderful! Its fun to look at Griffin and know that in 2 weeks Lauren will be there!