Monday, November 26, 2007

Watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade


I took this picture on Thanksgiving day morning while Parker was watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in his daddy's recliner. I thought it was cute! He sat for over an hour with his blankey and just watch the parade like he was really enjoying it. Anyway, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday and hope that all of you who went out shopping on Friday got some great deals! I decided to wait a day and did some shopping on Saturday...it was much less hectic!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Parker you look so cute sitting in daddys chair, soon you will be climbing in and out of that chair and you will be all over the place. Mommy will really need her naps then!!!!
Love you,
grandma kathy and pa pa mark

Brooke said...

This is the cutest picture I have seen of him to date-gets even cuter the older he gets!! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving! Brooke