Monday, September 3, 2007

Twelve Weeks Old


Mr. Parker was twelve weeks old this past Thursday. I know I say it all the time, but I still can't believe how fast the time has past and how big he is getting! I also had to start back to work this last Thursday : ( I did pretty well although Wednesday night was hard, while I rocked him to sleep I got tearful because I knew that I wouldn't get to see him in the morning (I have to leave for work early) and I knew I wouldn't hold him again until Thursday afternoon. My Grandma Doris is our babysitter which makes leaving him a little easier because I know that he is well cared for. At twelve weeks old, Parker holds his head up really well, he has rolled over a couple of times, and after weeks of sucking his fists, he has finally found his thumb (which you will see pictures of soon). He is also sleeping full nights (about 8 hours a night, sometimes longer). He started that about 2 weeks ago...just in time for mommy to go back to work!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Awww-I remember how sad that was too, going back to work. It sounds like he is doing so good though. Isn't it nice when they sleep the whole night?! That is wonderful!! I love the thumb sucking pictures too-so cute!! Take care-I still have to meet the little man sometime!