Monday, April 6, 2009

A Trip to the St. Louis Zoo!



















About a month ago ( I know I am behind on posts!) we took a trip to the St. Louis Zoo, it was a gorgeous day and we wanted to get out and take advantage, well apparently everyone else did too because the zoo was a madhouse! Despite all the people there we still had a really good time & Parker really enjoyed it too. We went with our friends, Christy & Travis ( although somehow I managed not to get any pictures of them!) and ended our day with a nice dinner in O'Fallon that evening! Thanks Christy & Travis for a great day! Hope you enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Ethan is so jealous! He wants to go to the zoo and see the turtles and elephants. :)

Looks like you guys had an awesome time. Parker is at the perfect age for really enjoying it.

I was just telling Eric the other day that I wish we lived closer to the zoo. I'd love to be able to spend a couple days a week there with Ethan instead of once or twice a year.