Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Baby is 15 Months Old!







So I took Parker this week for his 15 month well-check with Dr. Korte. He weighed 23lb (30% for his age) and was 32" tall (70% for his age). Dr. Korte says he is tall and thin. He is meeting all his milestones as expected, still not talking much yet, other than saying "mom." He has said da-da and pa-pa a few times, but he is just not consistent. She said this is to be expected at 15 months, especially for boys (as girls tend to talk sooner). She says that between 18-24 months his speech will really start to develop and that it usually all happens in a matter of a couple weeks...they just all the sudden figure it all out! My little baby is starting to look more like a little boy now...which is kinda sad for me....its bittersweet....I enjoy watching him get bigger and learning new things, but I will always miss the "baby" in him! A lot of people are starting to tell me that they think he is starting to look more like my sister, Cortney...what do you all think?

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Oh my, now that you can see side by side, he definitely looks like your sister!!