Sunday, August 31, 2008

We Are On Vacation!


Cortney, Beth and I soaking up some sun!

This is the view from the balcony of our condo!

Mommy & Parker on the beach!

Our first family vacation!

Daddy & Parker

Aunt Cortney and Parker

The Brooks' Family

Matt chasing after Cade!

Parker playing in the sand with his shovel!

Walk a few steps.....shovel some sand!

Checking out the waves!

Put the sand in the bucket!

Finally.....he looks at the camera!

Chilling in the shade and drinking his juice.

So...here we are Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We arrived early yesterday morning and the Brooks' arrived yesterday afternoon. This was our first full day together and we spent the biggest part of it on the beach and playing in the pool! Here are the pics that I managed to get....just thought you all may be wondering how Parker's first trip to the ocean is going! We are having a great time! I will try and post more pics as the week goes on (its easier for me to blog while I am on vacation...I actually have time to blog!)

1 comment:

Tonya @ Love of Family And Home said...

looks like you guys are having fun, wish we could be there too. i had to work today. not so much fun. does parker try to eat the sand? the weather looks wonderful there, it is really hot here today. I'm glad you guys are having fun. Talk to you soon! Love you guys! love, mom