Monday, April 14, 2008

Welcome!

I know that some of you have been reading this blog since Parker was born, others joined in later, and some of you are just now joining us for the first time. This is our family blog! I keep it updated with new Parker pics as often as I can and try to keep everyone up to date with what is going on with him and our family in general. I decided to go private with this blog after getting a comment from a person I didn't know and the fact that some stranger was taking an interest in our family kinda creeped me out! So... needless to say, now the blog is only open to selected readers! I hope you all enjoy the blog as I much as I enjoying creating it. I was pleased with all the emails I received after I had posted that I was going private, I had no idea so many people read this thing! It good to know that all the hard work I put in to it is appreciated! Please leave it us comments if you like and have fun watching our little one grow!

Love, The Diehl's

2 comments:

Jerry p said...

Bobby, Tonya, & Parker
Thank you for inviting us to join your family Blog. You three have always had a special place in our hearts and we hope it continues through the rest of our lifetime. Thanks again, You GO Parker!!

curt said...

hello diehl family, it is a pretty family. i was sure glad you
did not display any pictures of ugly grandpas. Parker sure has his share of those!He does have one great looking uncle (curt)