Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Parker Pics

I know I have been slacking on the blog thing lately and I am sorry for those of you who have been asking when I am going to post some new Parker pics! Its almost been a month since my last post. January is just flying by so quickly! I am sad to say that I don't really have very many new pics of Parker, although I know my mom has quite a few! I am going to try and get my hands on them this weekend and will try to get them posted this weekend or early next week. Until then, I did manage to find some pics of Parker on New Years Eve that I had forgotten to post. He was quite the trooper that night, he went out with us to a family party and then we came home around 10:00. He fell asleep right about 10:00 and slept for about a half hour and then woke up to watch Dick Clark's Rockin' New Years Eve with mommy & daddy. He got to watch the ball drop in New York and he stayed up until about 11:40 and then crashed for the rest of the night! I got a few pics of him with his party hats on!

No comments: